Biotics Research NAC – N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 500 mg, Glutathione Production, Detoxification Support, Muscle Recovery, Healthy Lungs. 180 Caps
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Biotics Research NAC – N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 500 mg, Glutathione Production, Detoxification Support, Muscle Recovery, Healthy Lungs. 180 Caps by BIOTICS at Heartburn Relief Prix. MPN: 5205. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- SUPPORTS GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTION: N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a precursor to one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body, glutathione. Glutathione helps support detoxification pathways.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY LUNGS: NAC has mucolytic capability, meaning it helps support healthy mucous viscosity by breaking up sulfide bonds responsible for thickening mucous. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant, scavenging free radicals, promoting healthy lung functioning.
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE RECOVERY: After periods of muscle exertion or long workouts, NAC may help support efficient muscle recovery.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing "The Best of Science and Nature". We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and NAC, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
|Package Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.48 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|