Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplements for Boys and Girls – Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 (250 mg; 20 Sachets)
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplements for Boys and Girls – Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 (250 mg; 20 Sachets) by Florastor at Heartburn Relief Prix. SKU: 10103687RDCA. MPN: PPAX1191390. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FlorastorKids is a daily probiotic supplement that helps strengthen your child’s digestive balance and support a healthy immune system.*1, 2
FlorastorKids is a daily probiotic supplement that helps strengthen your child’s digestive balance and support a healthy immune system.*1, 2
Florastor is the ONLY probiotic brand with Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745, a unique probiotic strain with a larger, stronger cell structure than other probiotics. Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 is shown to help boost the natural production of IgA–an important intestinal antibody in the digestive system that helps fight off unfriendly bacteria that can be harmful to your health.*2
Each powder sachet contains the same dose as one Florastor capsule and is sweetened with tutti-frutti flavoring to keep taste buds happy. With just one sachet 1-2 times daily, FlorastorKids help support a healthy digestive tract– where 70% of your child’s immune system lives.*1, 2 Florastor is a gluten-free, non-GMO, lactose-free and vegetarian probiotic. Our patented freeze-drying process gives Florastor a three-year shelf life protecting the live cells without refrigeration. It fits perfectly into your family’s busy schedule and your child’s active lifestyle. Help keep your little one’s digestive tract on track, with FlorastorKids.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Swidsinski, A., et. al. (2008). Gastroenterol., 135(2), 568-579.
2. Martins, F.S., et al. (2009). Arch. Microbiol., 191, 623-630.
3. Kabbani, T.A., et al. (2017). Gut Microbes, 1, 17-3.
4. Buts, J.P., et. al. (1986). Pediatr. Res., 20, 192-196.
5. Klein, S.M., et. al. (1993). Pharmaceut. Res., 10, 1615-1619.
6.Vanderplas, Y., Brunser, O., & Szajewska, H. (2009). European Journal of Pediatrics, 168(3), 253-265.
Features & Highlights
- Naturally sweetened with tutti-frutti flavoring to satisfy your child's taste buds while helping strengthen their digestive balance and supporting a healthy immune system*1, 2 ,3
- Helps promote the natural production of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), the primary intestinal antibody that provides an extra layer of immune support to defend against infection*2
- All ingredients are gluten-free, non-GMO, vegetarian, require no refrigeration, and are appropriate for kids with lactose intolerance* 4
- Continues to work during antibiotic use, unlike many bacterial probiotics you'll find marketed in capsule form or in foods such as yogurt* 5,6
- Recommended intake of 1 sachet 1-2 times daily, mixed into your child's food or beverage; for children 2 months and up*6
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.8 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|