Klaire Labs Vital-Dophilus Plus, 100 Vegetarian Capsules (2 Pack)
Klaire Labs Vital-Dophilus Plus, 100 Vegetarian Capsules (2 Pack) by Klaire Labs at Heartburn Relief Prix. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosusA 'staple' of the Klaire Labs® probiotic family for many years, this hypoallergenic combination of 2 Lactobacillus
A 'staple' of the Klaire Labs® probiotic family for many years, this hypoallergenic combination of 2 Lactobacillus species is a reliable way to maintain a good foundation of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract.* The two well-recognized species in this formulation--L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus--have been shown to inhibit the proliferation of undesirable organisms, support immune function, enhance calcium absorption, and increase immune protection through production of organic acids, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds.* This formulation can be safely used by adults, as well as children over the age of 2.
Klaire Labs® Probiotic Certification Program
Clinical effectiveness of probiotic organisms is dependent on many variables. Identification and selection of appropriate, documented probiotic species as well as maintenance of maximum viability throughout all stages of handling is central to expression of the full potential of beneficial gut flora. Klaire Labs® probiotic quality assurance commitment includes a rigorous independent testing program that monitors and ensures the identity, viability, and hypoallergenicity of raw materials and finished products.
New Look, Same Great Product
Klaire Labs® has introduced a fresh, new label design. The product quality and formulations remain the same.
Features & Highlights
- Probiotic blend of L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus to help maintain a good foundation of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract.*
- Can be safely used by adults, as well as children over the age of 2.*
- 5 billion CFU supplied in a base of chicory-derived inulin.*
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.