NeuroScience AdreCor with SAMe - 30 Capsules with ingredients important for adrenal health and mood*
Huge Savings Item! Save 13% on the NeuroScience AdreCor with SAMe - 30 Capsules with ingredients important for adrenal health and mood* by NeuroScience at Heartburn Relief Prix. MPN: NS-AdreCorSAMe30-2098. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Growth Rooted in NeuroScienceEstablished in the Saint Croix River Valley near Osceola, Wisconsin in 2000 as a privately-owned professional grade
Established in the Saint Croix River Valley near Osceola, Wisconsin in 2000 as a privately-owned professional grade dietary supplement company, NeuroScience began offering proprietary blends of amino acids designed specifically to provide precursors for nervous system molecules called neurotransmitters. After nearly two decades, NeuroScience is recognized as a top pro-grade brand delivering premium products containing amino acids, botanicals, vitamins, and minerals exclusively to thousands of licensed healthcare providers.
NeuroScience embraces the expectations of a rigorously regulated professional grade supplement brand. In addition to using FDA-inspected manufacturers that are cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) compliant, NeuroScience orders impartial third-party testing to verify label ingredient amounts are met, inspect for microbial contaminants, and test for contamination. We believe our comprehensive Quality Management System ensures consistent products that deliver consistent results.
Features & Highlights
- Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and mood*
- Adomet (SAMe) is a specialized form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) that is stable at room temperature. SAMe is the universal methyl donor in the body involved in the methylation of neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation [1,2].*
- L-tyrosine is a precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins) is considered an adaptogen because of its ability to increases the body's resistance to stressors .*
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals .* EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in animal models .*
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.3 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|