NeuroScience - Calm PRT with Rhodiola & Phosphatidylserine, 60 Capsules
Free Shipping Included! NeuroScience - Calm PRT with Rhodiola & Phosphatidylserine, 60 Capsules by NeuroScience at Heartburn Relief Prix. MPN: NS-CalmPRT60-2046. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Growth Rooted in NeuroScienceEstablished in the Saint Croix River Valley near Osceola, Wisconsin in 2000 as a privately-owned professional grade
Established in the Saint Croix River Valley near Osceola, Wisconsin in 2000 as a privately-owned professional grade dietary supplement company, NeuroScience began offering proprietary blends of amino acids designed specifically to provide precursors for nervous system molecules called neurotransmitters. After nearly two decades, NeuroScience is recognized as a top pro-grade brand delivering premium products containing amino acids, botanicals, vitamins, and minerals exclusively to thousands of licensed healthcare providers.
NeuroScience embraces the expectations of a rigorously regulated professional grade supplement brand. In addition to using FDA-inspected manufacturers that are cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) compliant, NeuroScience orders impartial third-party testing to verify label ingredient amounts are met, inspect for microbial contaminants, and test for contamination. We believe our comprehensive Quality Management System ensures consistent products that deliver consistent results.
Features & Highlights
- Contains ingredients important for regulating the stress response, reducing anxiousness, and sleep*
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (15% rosavins): Adaptogen shown to reduce anxiousness and stress-related effects [1,2].*
- Phosphatidylserine: Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions .* Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response .*
- Glycine: Major inhibitory neurotransmitter that crosses the blood-brain barrier .* Binds receptors that regulate temperature during sleep .*
- Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity [7-9].* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep [10-12].
- References:  Bystritsky A, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2008;14(2):175-80.  Olsson E, et al. Planta Med. 2009;75(2):105-12.  Monteleone P, et al. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1992;41:385-8.  Glade M and Smith K. Nutrition. 2015;31(6):781-6.  Kawai N, et al. Amino Acids. 2012;42(6):2129-37.  Kawai N, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015;40(6):1405-16.  Kumari N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;775:19-27.
-  Shimada K, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2015;803:581-96.  Kletke O, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61733.  Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.  Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.  Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|