NOW Foods Soy Free Phosphatidyl Serine 150mg-60 Tablets
NOW Foods Soy Free Phosphatidyl Serine 150mg-60 Tablets by NOW Foods at Heartburn Relief Prix. MPN: 56800. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. From the Manufacturers Label:NOW Soy Free Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from Non GMO sunflower lecithinManufactured by NOW
From the Manufacturers Label:
NOW Soy Free Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from Non GMO sunflower lecithin
Manufactured by NOW Foods** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Features & Highlights
- Phosphatidyl Serine plays an essential role in cell membrane composition and intercellular communication.*
- It is an especially important structural component of nerve cell membranes, where it assists in the conduction of electrical impulses and facilitates the activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood.*
- NOW® Soy-Free Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from Non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Sharp PS® GREEN is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
|Item Size:||4.8 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|