OncoProtect ES *EXTRA STRENGTH* - 60 Vegetable Capsules | Provides 100 mg of Glucoraphanin Per Capsule (also known as sulforaphane glucosinolate or “sgs” - now named "truebroc") | truebroc is Obtained Using a Patented Process | IMPROVED Formula - FREE OF Magnesium Stearate! | Pharmaceutical Grade
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 14% on the OncoProtect ES *EXTRA STRENGTH* - 60 Vegetable Capsules | Provides 100 mg of Glucoraphanin Per Capsule (also known as sulforaphane glucosinolate or “sgs” - now named ''truebroc'') | truebroc is Obtained Using a Patented Process | IMPROVED Formula - FREE by Pure Therapeutics at Heartburn Relief Prix. MPN: 8711490062970. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. OncoProtect ES ''Extra Strength'' is an advanced antioxidant formula utilizing a patented process to extract glucoraphanin (sulforaphane glucosinolate
Features & Highlights
- OncoProtect ES (Extra Strength) Provides Concentrated Glucoraphanin from Broccoli Seed Extract (truebroc). One capsule is equivalent to eating 4 pounds of broccoli. IMPROVED FORMULA Containing Active Myrosinase for Maximum Sulforphane Conversion. NO FILLERS. Made in the USA in a GMP-certified facility.
- THE BENEFITS OF TRUEBROC - Boosts our body's natural defenses against oxidative stress caused by pollutants and toxins. Protects our cells from environmental contaminants. Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response. Boosts Phase 2 enzymes, enhancing the detoxification of cells. truebroc boosted enzymes remain active in our body for up to 72 hours; this is significantly longer than direct antioxidants such as vitamin C and E which only last 3 hours.
- Supports Healthy Cell-Life Cycles, Supports Phase II Detoxification Enzymes and Supports the Body's Normal Response to Inflammation.
- WHY MYROSINASE IS IMPORTANT - broccoli seed supplements containing glucoraphanin are of little benefit unless converted to sulforaphane. Without myrosinase, conversion is dependent upon microflora of the gastrointestinal tract. A recent study by Johns Hopkins University showed when people were given glucoraphanin alone, they only received an average of about 10 percent benefit. However, when the same people were given live, active myrosinase along with glucoraphanin (truebroc), the benefit they received increased to 30-45 percent.
- Supports Extended Antioxidant Activity - Sulforaphane induces the Nrf2 pathway, triggers the release of antioxidants and detoxifiers called phase 2 enzymes.
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.9 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|