Source Naturals L-Arginine L-Citrulline Amino Acid Complex, Muscle Metabolism - 60 Tablets
Source Naturals L-Arginine L-Citrulline Amino Acid Complex, Muscle Metabolism - 60 Tablets by Source Naturals at Heartburn Relief Prix. MPN: 021078020424. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. L-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism and
Features & Highlights
- Free-form amino acid combination. Arginine supports muscle metabolism, energy, heart function and circulation. Arginine easily converts into nitric oxide (NO).
- l-Arginine/l-Citrullinne Complex supports liver detoxification l-Arginine and l-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. Both are key intermediates in the Krebs urea cycle, where they participate in the detoxification of ammonia via the production of urea.
- The formation of NO mediates smooth muscle relaxation in the blood vessel wall, and thus reduces the workload of the heart.
- Many nerve cells also use NO as a signaling molecule. Erectile function, for example, is mediated by the release of NO.
- Also, l-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism promoting energy during exercise and increased recovery after a workout.
|Manufacturer:||Source Naturals, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Source Naturals, Inc.|
|Studio:||Source Naturals, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|